Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video iJSON support, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Instructor] The next is what…is the customized mapping support…that JSON Binding offers for I-JSON.…Now I-JSON is internet JSON which…is a restricted profile of JSON.…This is basically in place to make sure…that there's maximum interoperability between systems,…so the thing is that you…may have certain software applications,…or certain implementations which comply…to the previous formats of JSON data.…In case they are going to be used now,…then according to the latest JSON format two,…the systems should work correctly,…so I-JSON is specified as a stricter or restricted format…to make sure that all of the systems, old and new,…correctly operate with each other,…and the software applications do have a confidence,…so that they can successfully transform,…or successfully use that data with predictable results.…
Now when it comes to JSON Binding API,…yes, JSON Binding also supports…and respects the I-JSON format,…but there are a few exceptions.…When it comes to I-JSON, let's understand this point,…there are many software applications which comply…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: RESTful Service with JAX-RS 2.0with Alex Theedom2h 17m Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.