In this video, Emmanuel Henri covers the requirements for this course.
- [Instructor] Coming into this course, you should have a good understanding of Java concepts, along with knowledge around Java EE, or Enterprise Edition, mostly having some experience building an application with this platform, and ready to see what are the deployment options. If not, feel free to do a few searches for Java EE, or Java Enterprise Edition, and how to build applications with the framework. We'll also use Docker in this course to deploy an application. And if this is your very first time with Docker, know that I will quickly cover the essentials of the tool, as we go through the deployment of the application. If you prefer having a base before taking this course, feel free to find some our basic courses on the subject in our library. I will be using a Windows machine to demonstrate my examples, but know that it works primarily the same on Mac or Linux.
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers