In this video, learn the basic features and capabilities of WebLogic.
- [Instructor] H+Sport Drinks IT manager has asked you … to begin reviewing Oracle's WebLogic server container, … and what would be necessary … to move the flagship application over … to a fully functional Java EE web application server. … A few features concerning Oracle's WebLogic … is that it must be run on Oracle JDK and not … on the Open JDK due to licensing issues. … It's fully Java Enterprise Enterprise 7 compatible, … and Java SE certified which provides … some backwards compatibility. … Keep in mind that JDK 9, or 10, or later will not work … with WebLogic 12c and WebLogic will let you know … as well during the installation. … So let's look at the benefits. … 12c provides several monitoring tools and capabilities … for managing nodes and clusters. … WebLogic additionally supports a huge out of the box number … of XA and non-XA compliant database drivers. … You can as well deploy your own by copying … and deploying the libraries over. … WebLogic allows you to create templates …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.