In this video, learn how to create managed nodes and add these to a newly created cluster, followed by deploying your application.
- [Instructor] H Plus IT Director likes … the progress you've made so far and now desires … that we look at the clustering … ability available in WebLogic. … From the WebLogic console, click on the environment link … and then on servers, … and you should see a table of available servers. … Next, we're going to click the lock and edit, … going to add new, we'll type in Hplus dash MS dash one. … Because our server instances reside on the same machine, … we're going to leave the listener address empty. … Going to change the port to 8001, … because it does reside on the same address … and we can't have any conflicts. … I'll click next and finish. … I'm going to do this again. … Going to type Hplus dash MS dash two, … going to change this one to 9001, … click next, and finish, … and don't forget to click activate changes. … Right now the state says these are shut down, … their health is unreachable … and they're listening on these ports. … So let's go to our terminal window, … we're going to click new and then new again, …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.