Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Narrator] So now let's go ahead…and test out the deserializers,…so first let's go to object mapper,…and in order that the deserializer also takes effect,…we need to set it, okay,…and this time we need both of them together.…Config dot with deserializers, that's the method,…and you just instantiate your Person Deserializer.…Okay, so the config object is ready with us,…let's go back to test serializers.…We have already collected the jsonb instance…on line number 29, carefully.…
We have taken the getObjectMapper call.…And made sure that the constant object is…definitely ready with us to create the default…jsonb engine instance. So that's ready with us.…We've will also see how to serialize it.…All of it is ready.…Now we need to make sure that this call becomes active.…So let me un comment to this now.…Let's format this call. Okay.…So now what we are doing as a part of deserialization…we just calling the fromjson api,…passing the serialized result, and…the type of course is this. Right?…So there is no need to write this again.…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: RESTful Service with JAX-RS 2.0with Alex Theedom2h 17m Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.