Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing with JSON-B, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- So the entire bean structure and the data all of that…is ready with us, now let's go on and test out this…small application, so we will create a Jsonb instance…from the JsonbBuilder, so Jsonb the default engine…that we have used before as well and all the default…settings that we saw before were set by that Jsonb…default agent, Jsonb instances that you create are…thread safe and they can also be reused…Moreover, the specification says that you can use…one instance per conflict type…In the previous demo, we used separate instance to…serialize and deserialize, but we can just use…one of them, so let's go ahead to the IDE…Let's create a test class, let's say, we are testing…many data types now, because it's a lot of objects…going around, so let's say test data types, and let's…grab the bean method and we get the Jsonb default…engine instance, so, that you can get by the…JsonbBuilder, API, and let's call it create API…So once that's done, let's correct the spelling for this…OK now let's go ahead and say Jsonb.tojson, so the process…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: RESTful Service with JAX-RS 2.0with Alex Theedom2h 17m Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.