Learn how to package and deploy Java applications. Explore three different strategies: local, cloud, and container-based deployments.
- [Instructor] After a completing your Java EE project, you might be wondering what are your deployment options, and how to go about it. If you've been looking for this information, you've come to the right place. In this course, we'll explore some of the major deployment options you have at your disposal for Java EE, such as GlassFish, AWS, Azure and Docker. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and I've managed and worked on many Java EE projects where we explore these questions ourselves, and it'll be my pleasure to explore and demonstrate the options. First, we'll go through an introduction of all the different options, and how to prepare your project for deployment. Then, we'll follow it in exploration of how to deploy locally, using GlassFish. Next, we'll take a look at two of the most popular Cloud options with Amazon Web Services in Azure, and how to work with these tools. And finally, we'll explore how to deploy with Docker and its tools. So, if you're ready to explore your deployment options with Java EE, let's get started.
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers