- So let's go ahead and down here below this…function, and we'll write the function to set up…this employee list.…So it's going to be a public void, it will not return…anything, so we're just going to do settings,…so it's going to say setupEmployeeList…and then in here we need to use a string…of data type and this data type is going to read…through the file and then with it,…you also get the data from the data list…and we'll store that into another object…we'll call it line, so each line will store a…record, right, and then from there on…we're going to iterate through that line…and then read each record at a time…and then break it and then we'll slice it…and put it into the employee list.…
So go ahead, and in here I'm going to have a list of…string, and then this is just the date, we'll call…it just a line.…Each line will be coming from the file.getDatalist.…This is the list that the file will generate…once that's done, then we need to,…let me fix this here.…It should be at a capital U here for the up,…so that error goes away.…
- Setting up JSF
- JSF class creation
- Preparing lists of data
- Configuring source files
- Building UI components
- Building interface menus
- Displaying data-bound table components
- Adding, viewing, updating, and deleting data
- Displaying messages and message tags
- Validating data in a form
- Setting session attributions
- Authenticating permissions across JSF pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java Persistence API (JPA): 1 The Basicswith Kesha Williams1h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the JSF Application
2. Configuring the Front End
3. Performing CRUD Operations
4. Localized Messages and Form Validation
5. Session Management and Authentication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.