In this video, learn the issues related to deploying a DB driver in domain mode to a server group and how to test configured datasources on server nodes.
- [Narrator] Clustering in Stand Alone mode … can at times present some challenges, … especially if you're attempting … to cluster on the same machine. … To demonstrate from the command line, … looking at our Stand Alone installation directory. … We're going to copy, … the WildFly instance, … and call it wildfly dash b. … Now, if we do an ls we can see both instances. … The issue with starting both of these instances … simultaneously is that port conflicts will occur. … So, JBoss has designed a way for us to handle … this by passing a property at the command line. … Or, we could edit the configuration standalone-ha xml, … or the standalone.xml, if you just wanted … to run two distinct JBoss instances. … "ha" by the way, stands for high availability. … So, let's focus on the first. … We're going to go into our WildFly instance. … Bin, standalone, … server-config … equals … standalone-ha xml, … and hit enter. … Open up a new tab. … Going to go into our second WildFly instance. … We'll type, let's clear this out so we can see more, …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.