In this video, learn how to access the admin console, change the password, and also how to use the CLI to change the password.
- [Instructor] With the payara server started … and the administrative console open, … at local host 4848, … you would have noticed that it does not prompt … for a password. … Before we address that, … let's look at some of the basic features, … offered here, in payara. … Payara 5 administrative console, … has a long deheader, … a listing of the current user logged in, … the domain and the machine. … On the left hand side is the navigation menu. … The navigation menu bar lists common tasks, … at the top, … which by default is open quickly addressing things … like changing the administrative password, … monitoring data and logs, … creating new JDBC resources … and over here, … listing applications and deploying applications. … The common task section … groups together, common tasks … that you would most routinely access. … Without getting too bogged down in … going through each of the items on the left navigation, … let's focus on changing the password. … We can access this functionality …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.