In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores what the main types of deployment options available are with some examples.
- [Instructor] When using Java EE to deploy … your enterprise applications, you have several options, … and depending on your needs, you could deploy it … locally on a server or on the cloud … or use some special tools like Docker, … and we'll explore all these options in this course. … If you're familiar with the options and … just want to get to the practical examples, … feel free to skip to the appropriate video or chapter. … First, let's explore what these are … and what is the typical use case for each of these. … For starters, if you'd like to deploy … your application locally, and in most cases … this is where you deploy it first, … you can use GlassFish or any of the server options … such as JBoss, WildFly, Apache Tomcat, JOnAS, et cetera. … For internal enterprise applications, … this is often the best choice, or if you host … your own servers in your enterprise. … Then, which is typically what most companies will use … for public-facing applications, is the cloud approach. …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers