In this video, learn what future topics of study to pursue related to the course.
- [Instructor] After looking at … all of these Java applications servers, … what other relevant information should we consider? … Well, that is a good question. … There are some content areas we didn't fully explore … like CLI. … The Command Line Interface is available … in WebLogic, GlassFish, and Payara. … We only just begun considering how to use the CLI … on the differing application servers, … or how to integrate them with other management tools … like Chef or Puppet. … I want to encourage you to investigate, learn, … and practice using these. … Additionally, we did not consider the various JMS facilities … on WebLogic, WildFly, or Payara. … You could use third-party JMS servers like Apache MQ, … HornetQ, IBM Q, or a host of others. … I also think however, that it would be … an excellent area of study in how to use … the facilities available in these Java application servers … to handle JMS messaging request, … especially if you're already paying for support in any … of the Java application servers …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.