Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much for spending time…with me on this course, I really hope…that it was of great help to you.…There are many third party libraries that we have,…Google Gson, Jackson, and we saw JSON-B today.…JSON-B would definitely be preferred,…because it comes with the Enterprise edition platform…there as a standard now.…Now these data formats keep evolving.…It was XML first, then came JSON,…and now there's a new thing which is called…Protocol Buffers that Google has come up with.…That's the official page of Protocol Buffers,…and that's again a language neutral,…platform neutral, extensible mechanism…for serializing structured data.…
It's really good to go through this documentation…and find out what more in this.…So, until we meet next time, enjoy coding.…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.