- [Instructor] In this video, were going to configure…the navigation link at the top…to show the status of the login and logout.…Maybe also to show a dashboard if you want to,…but basically the login logo up here.…So, let's do that.…Back in here in the dashboard,…I'm going to modify the header,…the navigation here, right in line 31.…So, right after the people here, I'm going to create a tag.…I'll use the h:panel group.…
And inside this group, I'm going to create the login link.…So one will be login, and one is logout.…So I'll use a form.…I'll put the li first.…And then we should close that li.…And I'll say here the h:form.…And we're gonna process the form when we logout or login.…And then I'll say the h:command is gonna be commandLink.…And ID will be just, we'll call this logout.…
And the action is going to be linked…to a being called Login.Logout,…which is a function we will gonna write…in a few minutes here.…And then, I just gotta close it right here.…Okay, so this is logout, and then below this group,…I'm gonna create another one right in here.…
- Setting up JSF
- JSF class creation
- Preparing lists of data
- Configuring source files
- Building UI components
- Building interface menus
- Displaying data-bound table components
- Adding, viewing, updating, and deleting data
- Displaying messages and message tags
- Validating data in a form
- Setting session attributions
- Authenticating permissions across JSF pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java Persistence API (JPA): 1 The Basicswith Kesha Williams1h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the JSF Application
2. Configuring the Front End
3. Performing CRUD Operations
4. Localized Messages and Form Validation
5. Session Management and Authentication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.