In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces AWS and its services and explains what to use in deploying the application.
- [Instructor] So the first candidate we'll explore … for cloud deployment is AWS, or Amazon Web Services. … If you don't have an Amazon account, … go ahead and create one. … So in short, if you haven't heard of Amazon Web Services … they're a leader in cloud based services … and a lot of big companies you know … have their applications and web presence hosted on AWS. … So go to aws.amazon.com … and then click in the Product section … and as you get to the main page, … you'll see that they can cover a lot of services. … For example, as you scroll down you'll find … a list of back-end and front-end services … they can offer and just about anything under the sun. … Once you've logged into your console, … you can find specific services … related to any kind of project. … For example, for compute needs … you can use EC2, S3 for storage, and so on so forth. … And for deployment, … Amazon offers many tools we can use … to easily deploy our application to their services. … As mentioned on this page, …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers