In this video, learn how to download the WildFly ZIP, copy to the users home directory, and perform initial configuration.
- [Narrator] Let's download and install … the latest release of WildFLy. … On this page I'm going to scroll down to version 15.0.1 final. … Click on the zip. … You may see a newer version depending … on when you watch this course. … After downloading, let's open the terminal window. … From the terminal, we'll type cd tilde downloads, hit enter. … Next, we'll list and sort the … directory to see what we have. … From here we see we have our WidlFly zip. … So we're going to copy our WildFly zip … to our home directory. … By using the tilde at the end. … That will navigate back to our home directory. … See the WildFly? … We're going to unzip WildFly. … And once it's done unzipping the file. … We're going to cd into WildFLy final. … Let's clear this out. … List our directories. … And JBoss and WildFLy come with several profiles … that you can start the application server with. … These web profiles are used at startup … to control what Java EE modules are made available … to the system. … In general, these profiles are controlled …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.