In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores the initial setup required to deploy Docker containers.
- [Instructor] Now let's go ahead and set up Docker. … So go to docker.com, and once you get to this page, … click on the Get Started link … and then scroll down until you see the versions for Docker. … So either click Download for Mac, Download for Windows, … or if you want to try Docker before you actually install it, … you can Try a Free Lab here, … so if you click there, … there's a classroom environment that you can play with. … The one thing you need to understand is … if you want to install this version of Docker, … you need to have Windows Pro. … If you don't have Windows Pro, … go to the docs.docker.com … toolbox, forward slash, overview, … and this is going to be the Docker Toolbox right here, … and you can get it from the docs. … So, get Docker and then scroll all the way down … to Docker Toolbox, and then you can install this tool here. … So you have a version for Mac, … you have a version for Windows. … So this is the actual tool that you can use … if you don't have Windows Pro. …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers