In this video, learn how to download Payara and start the Payara default domain.
- [Instructor] H+ Sport has been pushing the envelope … in setting up and trying these various … Java application servers. … The excitement around Payara … and its long history in GlassFish … only add to the interest of installing … and configuring Payara for H+ Sport … during its flagship web application. … Let's get started and download Payara … from https://www.payara.fish/ … software/downloads/all-downloads. … This page displays multiple versions available. … You'll find here the micro editions … which are designed for use in microservices. … You'll find the embedded versions … and the multi-lingual versions. … The multi-lingual, the embedded, … and the regular Payara server come in two varieties … and you can see that here, the full and the web profile. … We've covered what these two types are, … the web and the full profile in previous videos … with WebLogic and WildFly. … And Payara is no different. … For our purposes, … we'll be downloading the full server version at the top. …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.