Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing deserializer interface, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Instructor] So now lets write out…the custom deserializer.…Lets go to the IDE, under the Custom folder,…I'm going to create a new Java Class,…and call this PersonDeserializer, that's right.…Make this implement jsonbDeserializer,…and of course, we are working this out further,…Person class.…Okay, now, this is going to be a little complicated logic…that we have to write, so lets go slow.…
This is what we got as the serialized output, didn't we?…Now in order to deserialize this, understand this,…this is where the (mumbles) starts,…and then you have the curly brace,…and then you have the key.…This is the key that is going to help you identify…what kind of instance does the json binding API create…during deserialization, right,…this key's very crucial for us,…so how do we make sure…that we get the key right there, okay.…So now we are going to do a very low level parsing…of this json through the APIs that we have as a part…of the jsonbDeserializer interface, okay.…
What we're going to do is the jsonParser object…will be available with us, and this jsonParser…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.