- [Instructor] Now, I just got the DataGenerator class…modified a little bit,…so instead of returning a single order,…it is now going to give me a list of orders.…So I modified the getData method…and created two orders there, okay,…and added both of them to the orders List…and returned that list.…Okay, this file is available for you…in the exercise folders,…and let me tell you that it is not necessary…that you create data like this,…you can always give a call to your database,…to the back end, and retrieve all the data…and then set it in the List of orders object.…
That's absolutely okay.…All right, but this file nevertheless is available to you,…so you can use it, please feel free to use it, no problem.…Okay, so now we are going to go back to the OrderResource,…and that's the point…where we had written out getOrdersFromDatabase,…so I am just going to say, on the next line,…instead of now trying to get data, I am going to get it…in the orders List.…Okay, so I'm going to say, DataGenerator.getData,…and that'll give me a complete list of orders,…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: RESTful Service with JAX-RS 2.0with Alex Theedom2h 17m Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.