In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores the initial setup required to deploy to Azure and its services.
- [Narrator] Now let's explore … the various options you have for deployment. … And there are many, depending on how comfortable … you are with them or what tool you use, … feel free to select the one you prefer. … So for example, when you first get to the overview section, … you'll see that there's a Quickstart guide … you can use to deploy. … Click on here and then depending on the type of project, … and in this case it's a Java project, … you would click on any of these guides. … So let's hit, for example, we click … on the Create Java web app. … Then, you have instructions to actually deploy … with Java and Eclipse. … So Eclipse is the tool choice with Azure … if you want to deploy this way. … So this is basically showing you … how to set up Eclipse to actually deploy … directly to your Azure instance of your application. … Let's say, for example, you wanted to select … another way; you don't have Eclipse like me, … or you want to use other ways to deploy your application. … There are many options. …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers