In this video, learn how to deploy an application to WebLogic, troubleshoot issues with deployment, make modifications to the web app, and recompile and redeploy.
- [Instructor] Knowing that H Plus … sports drink is pushing forward with deploying … the Tomcat app to WebLogic, … we know that there are difficulties … that we'll be facing ahead. … In preparation for this, we have a stripped-down version … of our H Plus Java EE web app … for validating which Java EE dependencies will have to go. … This app contains less features … than the one we used in our earlier video for Tomcat. … For this video, please have your practice … files available for 0204_begin. … The practice files in this lesson … are a version of the ones used to run on Tomcat. … This lesson will focus on how to modify … a Tomcat web app to run on WebLogic … and how the deployment process in WebLogic 12C works. … Keep in mind, most production web applications … are much more complex than our practice files, … so when doing this in production, … be prepared to have to modify much more … dependencies and other files. … Since our scenario is that H Plus sports drink … is wanting to migrate to WebLogic 12C …
AuthorMichael D. Rodgers, Jr
- Installing Tomcat
- Adding database drivers in Tomcat
- Tomcat clustering
- Installing WebLogic
- Deploying WAR files in WebLogic
- WebLogic clustering
- Installing WildFly
- Standalone vs. domain-mode clustering in WildFly
- Installing Payara
- Remote instance clustering in Payara
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
Install the database4m 48s
1. Tomcat and TomEE
2. Oracle WebLogic
3. WildFly and JBoss
4. GlassFish and Payara
Next steps1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.