- [Instructor] Deleting a record is very simple.…The basic logic behind it is to simply remove…the selected employee from the employee list.…So let's see how that's done.…Go ahead and open the dashboard file…and scroll down to the delete button.…And let me also turn on the Word Wrap here.…So we'll see that we have a function down here…line 86 that call delete and it takes a employee object.…So that's going to implement that function…in the class here.…
So open the HPlusSportTeam java class.…Scroll down to maybe around line 63…and right in here we're gonna create…a function called delete.…It takes a parameter of type employee,…and this is the employee object that's passed…from the dashboard.…So all we have to do here is basically…remove this employee from the list.…And that is by saying employee…dot,…employeeList dot remove, and we're removing the employee.…
And then once that's done,…we're gonna redirect the user back to the dashboard.…And again, faces-redirect is true,…and I think that's all we have to do here,…so let's save this file,…
- Setting up JSF
- JSF class creation
- Preparing lists of data
- Configuring source files
- Building UI components
- Building interface menus
- Displaying data-bound table components
- Adding, viewing, updating, and deleting data
- Displaying messages and message tags
- Validating data in a form
- Setting session attributions
- Authenticating permissions across JSF pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java Persistence API (JPA): 1 The Basicswith Kesha Williams1h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the JSF Application
2. Configuring the Front End
3. Performing CRUD Operations
4. Localized Messages and Form Validation
5. Session Management and Authentication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.