Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Define data, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Narrator] So now that we've created all the beans…as per the diagram that we saw before,…let's go ahead and create instances of all beans.…We will have to feed in data in all of them…and then link them together.…Now, I have already made utility that is…available in my project, which is data generated, or JAVA.…This file will be available to…all of you in the exercise folders.…That is one class where I have just…tried to create a lot of mock data,…and then construct the order object.…So I have the address object and…I have given certain values to all its fields,…then I have a list of products I fed…in data to that products list, and…then there are all the details…the custom object and the auto object finally.…
If you observe there is one of the…products in which the value for the…shipping company is set as null.…This is been done deliberately…to show the mapping of null values.…There is also one more thing that…I've added a null product to that list.…That's also on purpose.…Okay, and then we have all the details of course.…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.