Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Custom PropertyVisibility Strategy, part of Java EE 8: JSON-B.
- [Narrator] Lets know take a look as how the property…visibility strategy customization at the runtime will work.…So this is a JSON-B Config object that we have for…runtime customizations, and on that we can actually…feed the property visibility strategy,…but for that we'll have to write down our own class.…So there is a custom class that we want to write…in order to do this demo.…So what we want to do is, in the first initial radials when…we just started off with the demos…we had created a user class.…
And there we have seen, that if you have a public field…with private getter setters, do you see them?…And then we said that is is an old combination.…The other combinations is, lets say you have a private field…and you do not have public getter setters,…in that case also these kind of fields will be…skipped during serialization.…Right, we had discussed this at that point when we saw…the properties visibility.…So what we want to do is, we're going to alter this,…we're going to force JSON binding API to pick up…
- JSON and JSON-B API basics
- Default mapping
- Defining beans and data
- Customized mapping
- Customizing the order of serialized properties
- Customizing constructors
- Working with binary data
- Custom serializers and deserializers
- Demo: Using JSON-B in a web application
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java EE: RESTful Service with JAX-RS 2.0with Alex Theedom2h 17m Intermediate
Map Java objects to JSON1m 14s
1. Overview and Setup
2. JSON Binding API: Default Mapping
3. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 1
4. JSON Binding API: Customized Mapping, Part 2
5. Adapters and Serializers
6. JSON-B in a Web Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.