In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces the Docker file and the initial setup for container deployment.
- If you're not familiar with a Docker file, … it is basically the blueprint of your container, … how your image will be built and executed. … So we'll start first with this file … and use it to build and run our container. … So let's get to it. … So the first thing we're going to do is get back to NetBeans … so let's go ahead and open up NetBeans. … And inside of NetBeans go into the file section, … and we're going to create the Docker file right there. … So let's go ahead and create a new file … so you can do that by clicking on the icon here … or right-click directly into the top folder, new, other, … and then select other and then empty file. … And we're going to call this one Docker File. … And one more thing, … before you continue with the Docker File, … make sure that you've built your project at least once. … If you haven't done a clean and build or a build, … make sure you do it. … I've done it so I don't need to do it again. … And then inside of that Docker file, … we're going to start by importing or making sure …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers