- [Instructor] In this video,…we are going to modify a layout…and then bind the properties…to the UI components in the layout.…And we'll do that by converting…the index.html file to a jsf file,…and then we're gonna go and replace the people section.…So let's go ahead and open the index file.…And then let's do the conversion.…So first, we want to rename this file to an xhtml file,…so I'm just gonna go ahead and right-click…on the file name here and choose rename,…and we'll just call this .xhtml and click OK.…
And that should automatically convert it here as well.…So the first thing we need to do is supply the main spaces.…Instead of having to type that manually ourselves,…I'm gonna go and open this dashboard file…and just copy these first couple lines…from lines one through six,…I'm just gonna copy that part…and then paste it right into,…we'll replace lines one and two in the index file.…So let's go ahead and paste that in there.…
And now that is a jsf file.…Now because it's an xml file, we need to make sure that…
- Setting up JSF
- JSF class creation
- Preparing lists of data
- Configuring source files
- Building UI components
- Building interface menus
- Displaying data-bound table components
- Adding, viewing, updating, and deleting data
- Displaying messages and message tags
- Validating data in a form
- Setting session attributions
- Authenticating permissions across JSF pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java Persistence API (JPA): 1 The Basicswith Kesha Williams1h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the JSF Application
2. Configuring the Front End
3. Performing CRUD Operations
4. Localized Messages and Form Validation
5. Session Management and Authentication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.