In this video, Emmanuel Henri explores what requirements need to be met before you deploy your application.
- [Instructor] In order to work with the example code … we'll explore for the rest of this course … we need to set up a base and we'll work on this … in this video. … If you already have NetBeans and GlassFish installed … and are ready to get going with Beans … feel free to skip this video. … So the first thing we're going to do … is validate that we have JDK installed on our system, … or the latest version of Java. … So the way to do this is to bring up a terminal, … in this case I'm going to bring up Git Bash. … Feel free to bring up your own terminal … on Mac or the Windows PowerShell. … What I'm going to do, is do Java dash version. … If I see something here that means I have Java installed. … If you don't see anything in this terminal window … feel free to go ahead and install the JDK. … So you're going to need in order to actually work … with NetBeans and Beans in this course. … So once you have that, head up to NetBeans.org … and this is where we are going to install the NetBeans IDE …
- Deployment options
- Setting up your deployment
- Deploying locally with glassfish
- Deploying to Azure and AWS
- Deploying to Docker containers