- [Instructor] In this video,…we're going to provide the implementation…to insert data from the form fields to the data list.…And then we're gonna pull the Java file…from the source folder, src folder…and take out the HPlusSportTeam.java.…Right in here, when we add the data to the list,…we want to add it to the end of that list.…So we need to know the current ID of that employee…so we can just add it to that new employee…with a new number.…
So we're gonna have private field here…with an int type.…We'll just call this DEFAULT_ID.…And if there's no ID, then we'll use this as a default…and we'll just the number 1001 as the default ID for this…and go ahead and create the setter and getter…for this ID here.…Okay.…
And then I'm gonna down into,…right down here in line 33…and I'm gonna create a new function called add.…So go ahead and type in public String add.…It takes no parameters.…And once we've added to the list,…we're gonna return it back to the dashboard.…So the return type will be, just going back to dashboard.…And then we want to also do a redirect,…
- Setting up JSF
- JSF class creation
- Preparing lists of data
- Configuring source files
- Building UI components
- Building interface menus
- Displaying data-bound table components
- Adding, viewing, updating, and deleting data
- Displaying messages and message tags
- Validating data in a form
- Setting session attributions
- Authenticating permissions across JSF pages
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
Java Persistence API (JPA): 1 The Basicswith Kesha Williams1h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the JSF Application
2. Configuring the Front End
3. Performing CRUD Operations
4. Localized Messages and Form Validation
5. Session Management and Authentication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.