- What is Google Assistant?
- Creating your first action project
- Testing your conversation
- Working in Dialogflow
- Adding depth with more intents
- Testing the capture of spoken words
- How webhooks apply to your actions and intents
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] Over the past few years, you've probably used your phone with an assistant to ask for the weather, time to a destination or even requested some weird facts to impress your friends or family. And in most cases, you've probably used Google Assistant. Wouldn't you like to be able to create your own conversation in Google Assistant either for business or personal purposes and then show the world what you've created. If you've answered yes, you've come to the right place. It is exactly what we'll explore in this course. Hi, I'm Emmanuel Henri, and I've used Google Assistant in a few projects and really enjoy how easy it was to bring some of these ideas to reality. It'll be my pleasure to demonstrate how you can add your own actions on Google Assistant. We'll first explore the basics of Actions and also get our project going by adding our first project. Then we'll get deeper into the Dialogueflow by exploring other tools to create more complex actions and training phrases. And finally, we'll look into Webhooks and how you can use them to implement other ways to use Actions. So if you're ready to learn all about Google Assistant Actions open up your favorite browser and let's get started.