Learn about workflow differences within JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] Workflows don't change much…within the different add-ons available for JIRA.…They all follow the same general rules.…Statuses or the holding points of the ticket…or transitions or the path in which the ticket…transitions from status to status.…If you've made it this far, you should already have…a pretty good understanding of how workflows work.…Hopefully, you've designed a few yourself already…and have a firm grasp on conditions,…validators, and post functions as well.…On my project admin page, I'm going to select…workflows on the left hand side.…
These workflows are currently implemented…and connected to the different issue types…within my service desk instance.…You should notice something immediately…and that these are all system workflows spun up…by JIRA during the creation of the project.…This is different than what you'll…usually see from my projects.…The reason for this is simple.…The functionality behind the automation feature…within JIRA service desk requires special statuses…with unique properties that allow the…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.