Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] Before we begin, let's go over what you should know before starting this course. You should already have a firm understanding of how JIRA works. This means you have used JIRA extensively in the past to create issues, search for data, and generate reporting via dashboards and standard boards. This will help you keep up with navigation between different sections of the software. You should understand basic JIRA administration concepts like issue-type configuration, workflows, and project administration. This will help you as we go through the different project configuration elements of our instance.
You should understand advanced JIRA administration concepts as well, like advanced workflow design, reporting, and screen configuration. This will help you jump in when we start configuring our customer portals and automation options. We won't be going over in great detail what I've just covered within this video. Rather, the assumption will be you already know how these pieces work as we cover how to build off of that knowledge to extend your configuration options using JIRA Service Desk.
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.