Receive an overview of SLA functionality.
- [Male Narrator] SLA, or Service Level Agreements,…is a configured window of time in which…you want to resolve your tickets.…It is a benchmark that your agents will use…to measure productivity and that managers will use…to measure success.…By configuring various SLAs for different request types,…you can prioritize which tickets need to be answered first…and which can be pushed off to the side until a later date.…Let's begin.…On the left-hand side of your Project Administration page,…you'll select the SLAs option.…By default, there will already be a time to resolution…SLA configured.…
This time to resolution simply measures the time…between the issue being created…and the resolution going from null to any value.…There are four elements to SLA creation.…The start tells the system when to actually…start counting time for this SLA.…There can be multiple triggers associated with start.…The pause identifies at which point…the SLA shouldn't be counted before the ticket is closed.…This is useful for areas in which the ticket…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.