Learn how to use JIRA Service Desk to set up SLAs, automate ticket handling, and log and track requests via customer portals.
- [Robert] Hi there, my name is Robert Anthony and this is Learning JIRA Service Desk. JIRA on its own is an amazing product, but by adding Service Desk to it, you gain the ability to process external requests from customers through an easy-to-use and customizable customer portal. You also can measure your success rate through SLAs and Advanced Reporting functionality. I've been using JIRA and its associated products for years and I'm excited to show you how this software works. By the end of the video, you should gain a better competency in portal design, customer permissions and notifications, SLAs and automation control.
By having a better understanding of the functionality in Service Desk, you will gain confidence in your abilities and provide a better experience for your users. Alright, let's get started.
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.