Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of JIRA Software: Advanced Administration.
- [Male Voiceover] Were you able to do it?…Let's walk through it together.…First we'll start off by hitting…the administration cog and then selecting issues.…Under Workflows, we'll select workflows…and then select add workflow.…On this pop up we provide a name for the workflow…and then select add.…From here, we're automatically brought to the…workflow configuration page where…we select the diagram button.…Move this around to display a little more comfortably.…
We'll add a simple in progress status…and done status.…Let's move these so they're all together.…We then put some transitions in.…Put an additional transition from in progress to done.…Name that complete.…And on the open transition, I will add a condition…that only the assignee can transition this issue.…
We'll click the challenge workflow link again…and then go back to this tab.…We'll go ahead and go into our…create transition for our post function…and I'll add a -…how about assign to reporter?…Then select add.…So our create transition will automatically…assign the issue to our reporter.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.