Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of JIRA Software: Advanced Administration.
- [Instructor] Were you able to do it?…This is how it's done.…Starting from the main screen,…I hit the Administration cog…and then I select the Issues selection.…On the Issues Administration page,…I then go down to Custom Fields.…From the Custom Fields page, I select…Add Custom Field, I select a custom field type,…in this case I will select Checkboxes.…I will name the custom field…and then I will add the options.…
After I've added the custom field…to the system, I'm prompted to perform…a re-index, which I can do by clicking this link.…I confirm a background re-index.…I can hit the Refresh button to get updates on my progress.…After it's complete, I select Acknowledge.…Then hit the Administration cog again,…select Issues, scroll back down to Custom Fields,…find the custom field that I created,…hit the Administration cog, select Configure,…and then select Edit Options, at which point…I can actually edit the options…by selecting Edit next to each entry.…
And then I select Done.…And that's how you update a custom field…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.