Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of JIRA Software: Advanced Administration.
- [Narrator] Were you able to do it?…Lets try it together.…So first what I'm going to do is…go ahead and hit the administration cog,…and then I'm going to select System.…I'm going to scroll all the way to the bottom…and then I'll select Events.…I'll add a new event.…The Challenge Event, and I will select this time…the Issue Created template.…Select Add, and now its added on the System level.…Next I'll hit the Administration cog again,…and then select Projects.…Then I'll select my Pizza project,…scroll back down to Notifications…and select the notification scheme…associated with this project.…
Scroll down to the bottom to my Challenge Event,…verify it's there, and then I go to…Edit notifications under Actions.…Go back down to the bottom.…Select Add, and then select Single User.…And this is the user that I want this email to be sent to…when this notification is fired.…Go ahead and add myself and then select Add.…The last step we have to do is go into an active Workflow.…
So I'll go ahead and go into my Food Order Workflow,…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.