Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Create a new customer portal with groups and requests, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] How did you do?…Let's try walking through it together.…So first what we're going to do…is select our Administration cog…and then select Projects.…From there, we'll select our Challenge project…we created in the last chapter.…Next, we'll select the Knowledge Base button…on the side, and then click the Create Article…button, which opens Confluence.…From here, we select the Create Page icon,…this plus icon on the left and then on this popup,…we'll select the how-to article and name it.…
Make sure that we add at least one or more labels.…These labels will act as keywords…that can be searched against when…the user or customer is on the portal.…After we select to add it as a new label,…we hit Create, our page is then created…in Edit Mode and we publish it to save the changes.…Afterwords, we close out Confluence,…we go into our customer channel…to grab the portal URL, open it up…in a new tab, and then we search…for our label and verify that the article appears.…
And that is how you create a new knowledge base article…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.