Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Create a new agent in Service Desk, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] Were you able to do it?…Let's go through it together.…First I'm going to go to the Administration cog…and then I'll select User Management.…From here, I'll select Create a New User.…Then, after confirming that I've created them,…I'm brought back to User Management,…I then go back to JIRA and I have…a few different options.…The first one is I can go to Users and Roles…and add the user to the Service Desk Team role.…
At this point, this user is an agent for this project.…The other way I can do it is from…the Project Administration page,…clicking the Invite Team button…and then typing in the user's name.…After selecting them, I simply click Invite One Person,…and it's been set up.…This user has now been created…and added as an agent to this Service Desk project…in my JIRA instance.…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.