Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Create a new Service Desk project, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Narrator] Were you able to do it?…Let's give it a shot together.…So to create a new project, what we're going to do is…select the administration cog,…and then we'll select "Projects".…After that we'll click the "Create project" button.…We want to make sure that…we're utilizing the Service Desk project section.…And we're creating a customer service project inside it.…Remember, these entry points are basically determining…what kind of elements you're going to start with.…It's important that you select them under…the Service Desk project for these exercises,…as you're not going to have access to the advanced features…of Service Desk outside of these three different…project types. So I'll select "Customer service",…and I'll name it "Challenge",…and then I'll submit.…
Okay, so now the project's created.…I'm going to go ahead and click this cog…to go into the project administration section,…and I'm going to wait for the Request Type page to load.…Okay, now that the Request Type page loaded,…I'm going to go ahead and strip away all…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.