Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Create a new SLA against one of your requests, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- [Instructor] Were you able to do it?…Let me give you a hand.…So on the SLAs menu in your Project Administration page,…you're going to select New Metric.…The first thing you're going to want…to do is name your SLA.…For this one, I'm going to name…it 1 minute SLA.…You can set any start and stop settings.…I didn't actually specify what you needed…to configure for the SLA, just the overall goal.…For this one, I will set the resolution…and the issue created as Start…and I will have the resolution set…as the Stop condition as well.…
I'll make sure to edit the All Remaining Issues…JQL for 1M, meaning one minute.…That means this SLA is measured against…all issues within the project.…I then hit the Create button to save it…and put it in the wild.…Next, I can go to my reporting…and under SLA Goals, you'll see…that none of my issues have been resolved within…a minute, so I have a 0% success rate.…And that's how you create a new SLA…and push it into your project.…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.