Learn how to read metrics associated with your SLA and other measurements.
- [Instructor] The last section we're going…to go over is reporting.…From the project administration page,…we're going to go head and click the reports button…and this will put us in the reporting section.…The first area in here is workload.…This breaks down the total amount of issues…currently in progress by each of your agents.…The next option is SLA goals.…Here you can see the different SLA goals that you've…and how many of them have actually met that goal,…communicated through your success rate.…The satisfaction settings measure your overall score…from users that have chosen to answer…your satisfaction quiz if applicable.…
It will give you the overall rating, user reviews,…and you can also change how far back you go in this report.…Knowledge base reporting shows you metrics…on how many times the articles you've created…have been viewed, how many times users said that…article did indeed solve their problem,…and when you click article effectiveness…you can measure how many times the problems were solved…by the article versus how many times…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.