Learn how to create a new queue that meets your requirements.
- [Instructor] An important aspect of the day-to-day…operations of your service desk agents…are monitoring incoming traffic.…Depending on the overall size of your company…managing the influx of daily tickets…can be very frustrating.…This is where the Queues feature comes in.…Queues allow you to separate issues into different…categories within the project itself.…Different gents can monitor different queues…and managers have quick access to the metrics…of the ticket currently listed in those queues.…Queues are created and configured in a similar…fashion to filters.…Columns displaying pertinent info can be adjusted…on a queue by queue basis.…
Let's get started.…Currently, we're on our Project Admin page.…On the top left of the screen…I'm going to hit this button here.…Which is our Queues button.…Depending on your project…you may have some, or all of the queues…item displayed here.…Don't be too concerned if your screen…doesn't look exactly like mine.…The All Open Queue displays all current tickets…in a status matching a to-do category within their workflow.…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.