What are JIRA screens and how do they work?
- [Instructor] By now, you should have a basic familiarity…with the create, edit, and view screens.…We're going to go over advanced configuration…of these screens, but first, a quick recap.…We're going to start by selecting my instance logo…at the top-left of the screen.…This brings me back to my main screen.…I'm going to hit the big create button…at the top of the screen,…and now I'm presented with a pop-up…to choose my project and issue type.…This is what's known as my create screen.…If I choose different projects, the create screen reloads.…
That's because the fields can differ by project…or even by issue type within the same project.…So in my pizza project,…I'm going to select the pizza order issue type.…I'm going to fill in these fields with some dummy text.…Now I'm going to select create.…I'm going to use the quick link at the top of the screen.…Now I'm inside the issue that I just created,…on the issue's view screen.…Now this contains all the information…that was filled out on the issue's create screen.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.