What areas drive the examples shown?
- [Instructor] Next, I'm going to give you…a quick introduction to the larger concepts…we'll be going over today.…Some of these things, you will rarely do,…and some you will find will be part of…your almost daily routine.…(keyboard tapping)…Advanced workflow configuration…is absolutely necessary to provide…the required experience that…most of your clients will request.…The options within workflow design…are practically limitless.…Especially when combined with the power…of the Atlassian Marketplace.…
Workflows for change management,…customer support, equipment requests…and automated outage reporting all require…specially customized workflows,…that may or may not contain some level of automation.…This automation is performed through special features…within the transition of each workflow,…called Conditions, Validators and Post Functions.…These all offer a large variety of features…that can be customized to meet your individual needs.…We will also be going over issue security,…a feature that allows you to designate…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.