Go over the concepts of layered administration vs standard JIRA administration.
- [Instructor] So now that you know how Service Desk works,…let's go over a few of the options…we'll be configuring in detail through this lesson.…We're going to start by hitting the administration cog…and then selecting Projects.…We're going to scroll down to the Service Desk project…that I've recently created and click it.…This brings up the projects administration panel.…Now, if you're used to looking at a projects admin page,…this should immediately seem a little different to you.…First off, on the far left side…there's four new options that you may not be used to.…Raise a request allows you to internally access…the customer portal to file tickets.…
This is useful for QA or if you're…actually internally filing tickets.…The next option, Knowledge base,…allows you to connect a confluence space…to your knowledge base, provided you have…a confluence connected to your instance.…If you do not have confluence connected…you may not see this option.…Customer channels gives you a quick shortcut…to the customer portal and also shows you…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.