Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning JIRA Service Desk.
- Well, that's about all the time we have for today.…This video was meant to serve as an introduction…not just to the additional functionality…of JIRA Service Desk,…but also how to administer the additional layers…of customer portals, automation, SLA, and reporting.…By now, you should be pretty comfortable with these tools…and ready to begin accepting external support requests.…Feel free to add me on Twitter @robert_jira…if you have any additional questions or comments.…I hope you've enjoyed this course…as much as I've enjoyed recording it.…And stay tuned for our next video in the series.…
See you again soon.…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.