Join Robert Anthony for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of JIRA Software: Advanced Administration.
- [Robert] Well, that about does it for today's lesson.…We have touched on some pretty big concepts…in terms of truly customizing your JIRA instance…and its objects to suit your purposes.…You are now ready to go out…and play with your own instance in the wild.…Remember, a lot of things we went over in today's video…shouldn't be attempted in a production environment first.…Rather, be sure to set up a free cloud dev sandbox…or continue using the one you created for this lesson.…After verifying your work is implemented correctly,…then push it into a live environment…for further testing and adoption.…You can follow me on Twitter @Robert_jira.…
Feel free to message me with any comments…or if you need further assistance.…Good luck and have a great day.…
- Configuring and editing a custom field
- Creating and editing field configuration schemes
- Copying a screen
- Creating a new screen scheme
- Adding fields
- Creating advanced workflows
- Issue security
- JIRA notifications
- Creating a new event
- Firing a custom event in a workflow
Skill Level Advanced
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
JIRA Software: Basic Administrationwith Robert Anthony2h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview of Advanced Administration in JIRA
4. Advanced Workflow Creation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.