Learn how to link to a knowledge base.
- [Instructor] Another great option of JIRA Service Desk…is the ability to create a knowledge base.…A knowledge base allows you create answers…to frequently asked questions…so as to hopefully cut down on the amount of tickets…that you're actually processing every day.…By identifying early on some of these questions,…you can create articles that will come up with suggestions…to the user when they attempt to file tickets.…So let's begin.…We're going to click on the Knowledge base button…on the left-hand side.…If you don't have Confluence installed in your instance,…this option may not be available to you.…
If you do have Confluence,…Service Desk automatically creates a knowledge base space…to each project as they're spun up.…So I have the option to create a new article…using this button, which will be placed in that space…that was created when the project was spun up,…or I can go directly to Confluence…and create an entirely new space if I wanted to.…One thing you may want to consider is creating a space…for all of your Service Desk projects,…
- What is JIRA Service Desk?
- Creating requests and groups in the customer portal
- Creating new queues
- Linking to the knowledge base
- Configuring incoming email requests
- Adding automation with workflows
- Creating an SLA
Skill Level Intermediate
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure Automationwith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
1. Overview of JIRA Service Desk
2. The Customer Portal and Notifications
3. Service Desk Administration
4. Service Desk Workflows
5. SLAs and Notifications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.