- Jira types and versions
- Using the System Dashboard
- Viewing the project list
- Identifying project parts and leads
- Creating and editing issues
- Tracking time and effort
- Finding issues
- Creating custom views with filters, boards, and dashboards
- Using reports
- Adjusting user preferences
Skill Level Advanced
- [Rachel] How do you track your work? As organizations continue to adopt digital technology, more and more teams are adopting Jira. Jira's already the standard for software development, but more teams like marketing, legal, IT, and finance are adopting it as well. By learning Jira, you'll be able to easily manage your own daily tasks and help your organization plan their strategic initiatives. I'm Rachel Wright, certified Jira administrator and author of "The Jira Strategy Admin Workbook." I've used Jira since 2011 and it's the best application I've found to track my own work. Join my LinkedIn learning course to understand Jira fundamentals and how you can leverage this software to tame your never-ending to-do list. In this course, you'll learn all about navigating Jira, working with projects and issues, and creating filters, dashboards, and boards. I'll show you everything you need to know, so you can get started right away. You'll learn what Jira is, how it's used, and which application type you have, how to use projects and issues, how to navigate to the most used areas, how to create, edit, and transition issues, how to estimate effort and track time, ways to search and find issues, how to create custom views, like filters, dashboards, and boards, and how to change user preferences. Let's get started.
Planning and Releasing Software with JIRAwith Robert Anthony1h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Jira
2. Navigating Jira
3. Working in Projects
4. Working with Issues
5. Finding Issues
6. Using Reporting Features
7. Managing Profile Settings
Changing user preferences1m 33s
Next steps3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.